Insight Guides Pocket Japan
Travel made easy. Ask local experts.
The definitive pocket-sized travel guide, now with free app and eBook.
Get Olympic ready with this stylish pocket travel guide to Japan. With a free eBook and fold-out map, it's a convenient, concise companion to travellers' Tokyo 2020 Olympic adventure.
Compact, concise and packed full of essential information about where to go and what to do, this is the ideal on-the-move travel guide for exploring Japan. From top tourist attractions like Mount Fuji, deer in Nara and nightlife in Osaka, to cultural gems, including taking in Tokyo's Edo-Tokyo Museum, exploring the historical centre of Kamakura and relaxing in an onsen hot spring, plan your perfect trip with this practical, all-in-one travel guide.
Features of this travel guide to Japan:
- Inspirational itineraries: discover the best destinations, sights and excursions, highlighted with stunning photography
- Historical and cultural insights: delve into the country's rich history and culture, and learn all about its people, art and traditions
- Practical full-colour map: with every major attraction highlighted, the pull-out map makes on-the-ground navigation easy
- Key tips and essential information: from transport to tipping, we've got you covered
- The ultimate travel tool: download the free app and eBook to access all this and more from your phone or tablet
- Covers: Tokyo, Kanto, Kansai, Chubu, Western Honshu and Shikoku, Kyushu, Northern Honshu and Hokkaido.
Looking for an even bigger guide to Japan? Check out Insight Guides Japan for a comprehensive and entertaining look at all the country has to offer.
About Insight Guides: Insight Guides is a pioneer of full-colour guide books, with almost 50 years' experience of publishing high-quality, visual travel guides with user-friendly, modern design. We produce around 400 full-colour print guide books and maps, as well as phrase books, picture-packed eBooks and apps to meet different travellers' needs. Insight Guides' unique combination of beautiful travel photography and focus on history and culture create a unique visual reference and planning tool to inspire your next adventure.